Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Monday 31 May 2010

Treasury for Bank Holiday

I've never done one of these, I was inspired by the first person in it, this gorgeous cat family is one of my favourite pieces, click on the link to go to the shops




 I love these turquoise cats




Lovely cuddly feline, she has lots more in her store





Nice simple design and fair trade too



Finally a picture of my lovely Finn who we lost a couple of years ago, I've been looking at pictures of a kitten on someone else's site, getting that urge again!
I hope you like my choices, I only searched in  Dreamaid and MISI so maybe  I'll do a wider search next time.
I started working on some bits for the lace piece again last night, I've made a coil of copper wire; which I've melted and heat treated a bit, that echoes the pattern on the lace, not entirely sure what to do with it yet..........
If anyone has any suggestions for the next move please feel free, I may ignore you of course but I may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook