Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Nothing Much

Coming to the end of another working day, promise myself no computer stuff this evening, going to get on with beading work.
I while ago I gave out some sunshine awards after Joyknit was kind enough to nominate me. I completely fogot the last person's name and I think it was she who asked me to send her details of how I make the pebble jewellery. I sent her the first installment and then my hard drive crashed and I lost all my old emails etc. I've tried trawling for her  - you know  'next blog'- as that's how I found her in the first place, she doesn't seem to be someone I'm following, twit that I am I forgot to do that. If you're out there please get in touch as I'd like to continue the series.
Also does anyone else use Open Office? Havingreal trouble with their database programme.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pebble necklace, I'm always picking up stones thinking that would be a nice bead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ley, I use open office, on a linux based PC, dont have any trouble with it, so cant really help.

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook