Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Anniversary

This is a few days late, it was our wedding anniversary on Saturday (36 years!) and my lovely husband surprised me with a wonderful present he had made for me. I was a bit taken aback when he produced a huge parcel, as we were really up against it financially last month. He had spent two weeks making a beautiful box with my logo on the top, it has two layers of storage for jewellery and he has designed it so that the lid becomes a display pad. What a star! I haven't taken a photo yet but to see some examples of his lovely boxes you can visit his site on MISI

http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/escutcheons.html

He takes commissions and can pretty much put anything on a box or a plaque that you like, *copyright permitting, as he makes the transfers himself.


*(Please don't ask for anything from TV, a book, a film or a logo belonging to any company or sports club as we will respect copyright and your request will be politely refused)

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, 36 years is a long time. what a lovely gift from him - gifts are not really about how much money they cost but how much thought has gone into them.

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook