Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Monday 14 June 2010

Cars @?*!

M ajor problems with the car, total disaster when you live in rural Devon. Luckily I have a friendly neighbour who gives me a lift most days.
I'm having a giveaway on my facebook storefront and there's only 10 fans  to go until the draw. I've probably mentioned this before, but it's getting close now.

Here's the prize, so if you like the look of it pop over and 'like' my page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Vintage.Beadery and good luck

3 comments:

  1. I "liked" you, sorry I didn't do it before, just forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, so many places to visit on the net it's easy to miss one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft blog uk has introduced me to you via facebook so I came to say hi! You live in a beautiful place. Marie x

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook