Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Thursday 28 January 2010

day off sick

Feeling a bit wobbly today, some kind of tummy bug so no food, lots of time online. Found this blog which is not on blogger but beautiful tiaras http://www.silvertiaras.com/blog.html . For my own work I've made this piece, sort of heart shaped, valentines day and all that, but can't decide what to hang it from , fine silver wire, some kind of beaded chain or rope? Got bored with all the usual stuff anyone got any nice quick solutions.  Probably being ill making me feel lazy!

1 comment:

  1. I think that the fine silver wire would be good, a simple but effective solution and doesn't take your eye away from the lovely creation you've made!! It's lovely by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook