Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Thursday 7 January 2010

New Year


Happy New Year, here's hoping for a prosperous one for everyone, or at least everyone who deserves it and we all have a list of people who don't!

Here's a wonderful snowman made outside Barnstaple Library, the maker gave him a newspaper to read, but I substituted a picture book about a polar bear for the photograph. I don't know if you can tell but he has a proper nose and mouth. Just after I took the photo some kids thought it would be funny to dump him in the library foyer, oh hahaha. Shame as he was rather wonderful, and considerably less so as a heap of snow on a carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook