Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Sunday 2 March 2014

Hillarys Blinds competition

I've entered a competition run by Hillarys. They're giving away 100 x 100cm squares of fabric and giving a prize for the best craft project made with them. The competition is called Hillarys Blinds Country Craft Competition
My piece arrived the other day and I've been mulling over what to do with it.


 This is the design I chose, there are three others to choose from.

Here's my scruffy workspace, it's in the process of being turned back into a bedroom, hence the stepladder, I've picked out some other stuff to use in my design, watch this space.
The cat is supervising of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook