Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Windy day

Yesterday we had some really dramatic wind, living on the coast you can get some exciting weather! I had to get a bus from where I work to a little hamlet which is as close as I can get to where my husband works at this time of year. He is usually waiting for me but yesterday he got held up by customers and I had to stand in the rain on this deserted corner, getting odd looks from a man across the way. It was chucking it down when I got off the bus, luckily it stopped and was just windy!

I didn't take this picture yesterday, actually I realise it's about 4 years old! but it shows the dramatic waves we get in the harbour, hopefully the people and lamp posts give an idea of the height of this wave!

I have done some more work on the moon piece but I haven't taken any more pics yet, again, not sure about the other side matching the first.


Here's a pair of earrings I'm going to post on Folksy today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook