Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Friday 19 March 2010

Many Thanks to Joyknitt for nominating me for the sunshine award, very chuffed indeed
I shall have to spend some time finding some more lovely people to nominate, might take a while, as Joy says there's so much great stuff out there. I've been working at my local theatre tonight, watching The Steve Howe Trio. Enormous fun just the right blend of Yes stuff re-arranged for this jazz trio and some excellent modern jazz, and I got paid! Now watching Prog Brittania 70's nostalgia night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook