Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Ramblings

Hello, just watched Moon on DVD very interesting film, proper science fiction and a good thriller too. Saw Avatar at the pictures on Saturday loved it! I'm being very lazy about jewellery making at the moment. I have some very nice pebbles from South Devon to work with, by the way I take maybe one or two small pebbles from any beach as they are necessary to the beach surviving, in fact some beaches have scary threatening fines for removing pebbles! I need to learn about the geology of these stones as I have no idea what I'm using.

This one is a small (1" approx) pebble from North Devon, not polished at all just as it came off the beach, drilled and with a silver mount. Photographed on it's home beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook