Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Monday 11 January 2010

Monday morning

Making the most of my last few weeks having Monday as my day off. We are threatened with more snow tomorrow, but as we are on the coast it rarely gets all that bad - buses still don't run though!
On a completely unrelated subject does anyone know why my computer's clock is permanently 12 hours wrong despite my changing it almost every time I log in?

STOP PANIC BUYING!!!!!! For heaven's sake unless you live in the wilds of Scotland or somewhere equally remote you will be able to get to the shops with a little effort. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook