Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Friday 29 January 2010

Friday

Feeling better, back to work, thanks to all the lovely people for the suggestions and nice comments about the little heart pendant. Made three more last night in a variety of shades of red and pink, one using a piece of glass from a brake light!, gives it an interesting texture as it has that lumpy sort of little pyramids surface, I've never used a piece before, I'm not even 100% convinced it's glass, might be very hard plastic but it's prettty and came off the beach, naturally recycled by the sea. I've used the back of the glass as the outside so you just get interesting light effects from the textured surface behind it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook