Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Sunday 17 January 2010

aaaaaaagh websites!

Just spent all evening, literally, trying to reload my web pages, tiny modifications to each page and suddenly all the links didn't work, pages can't be found etc,etc,etc. Finally got it all put back together at10 past 1 in the morning having found that the whole file had somehow got duplicated causing all sorts of confusion on my computer; half the stuff saved in the original file and theother half in the rogue one. How do these things happen? All sorted now and there is only one file containing  my whole website hooray! ( If anone knows how to make the mousepad on my laptop less sensitive please tell me :(

1 comment:

  1. You can change the speed of your mouse in your control panel honey. I know about the website thing though. One of mine is currently giving me grief. If I use a program upgrade it removes all of the pictures!!!!! I'm going to have to redo in the new program! Glad you got it sorted. X

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook