Yummly, it was in cups as it's American but the quanitities can be easily adapted, you just have to work out the ratios, I worked on 1lb of each fruit and
1/4lb of vanilla sugar, the recipe asks for a vanilla pod but I keep a jar of sugar with a vanilla pod in it so I used that. I also added a squirt of lemon juice and a sprig of mint, don't know if it made any difference to the flavour as I haven't made it before.
Here's the finished butter in it's saucepan
Here's the jar of finished butter, I suspect it might be a little soft, but it will taste wonderful.
I also replaced a ceiling rose in my spare bedroom today, very scary but I made sure the power was off and double checked the wiring order about 10 times, definitely had my fingers crossed when I switched the power back on, it worked! I'm quite amazed at what I can do now I have to.