Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Friday 23 July 2010

Flower Treasury

Time for another treasury, with stunning imagination I've gone for flowers:

http://www.dreamaid.com/viewProductAction.do?id=4917


This pretty summery necklace, caught my eye, hand made foxgloves and a little butterfly peeping out at the right hand side.


Really unusual glass chips on this memory wire bracelet, never seen millefiore as chips before, lovely.


It's really nice to see such bold fabric used for a little girl's dress. A lovely change from Bratz (Ugh) and other pink sparkly adverts.


The star of the show! I love this clever bag, so adaptable and well designed and vegan leather! I must investigate this material.

Very clever lady. 


These lovely old fashioned soap roses are a nice bit of nostalgia, this is the kind of thing my aunt used to have in her bathroom. A lovely gift for anyone, real elegance and beautiful packaging too.




Finally this dramatic necklace, a really different design and  very elegant and striking.

Well of course I have to have a piece of my stuff in here too so here's mine


I'm not totally happy with the photo, I got carried away in the garden when the sun finally came out, but it's a pretty necklace anyway.

Hope you like my choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook