Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Tuesday 9 February 2010

regular stuff

life is getting tricky, as usual, not enough money no transport, family dramas and all that. I recently got offered a really amazing opportunity which needed money to take it up. Not a lot of money but more than I have. Life gives with one hand and snatches away with the other. I'm doing what I can to raise the money we'll see. Aah well, I'm not wading through 45 inches of snow, nor struggling to recover from an earthquake or living through a war or a famine. So we'll just keep going and see what's round the next bend!


Here's one of my reasons to be cheerful my lovely grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook