Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Saturday 19 September 2009

Stuff I've found around the web

This  is a lovely black and white photo of a staircase from deviant art, I didn't want to copy and paste the image as it doesn't belong to me, but if you click the link above you'll see it and the photographer's other photos. Hope you like it. I have a couple of photos on there too. Link here. If you are into hand made stuff at all I reccomend you check out MISI and ETSY. I've got shops on both, but there's loads of great original stuff. Fabulous source of really unusual presents if you're fed up with chain store rubbish that everyone has. There's stuff for your house too.



 Nice stuff from Lisa's jewels






BEAUTIFUL wedding jewellery from Georgina Etteridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook