Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Saturday 8 May 2010

Saturday

 I read on someone else's blog that Saturday is a day for not doing much, or something like that, unfortunately I was at work today, a fairly busy day at the library  becuase the weather was so awful. I suppose most places it's the same but I think perhaps being in a seaside area makes the weather more of a factor. I'm working away on that coffee lace piece, at the moment my head is full of  ideas and not enough time to put them into practise. Frustrating, I'm sure I'm not the only one, we all have comitments in our lives, whether it's family or work or whatever.
One of my other strings, something else to keepme busy, is illustration. My husband is a writer and is currently updating a little book of nonsense poems we published a few years ago, I've done some black and white pictures to illustrate the poems and designed the original cover, I've done a few more pics for this new version and I must get on and do the new cover!

Here's a couple of the illustrations:

The speech  balloon has something in it on the page!




















Link to my husband's writing
Hopefully these pictures give you some idea of how mad the writing is!

1 comment:

  1. yes it was me, saturdays are lazy in our house, but you could have your lazy day today instead. lazy doesn't really mean doing nothing, it means doing something non-routine, unlike weekdays which while my husband is still working are all pretty much the same.
    your illustrations are lovely, what is the book called?

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook