Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another sunshine award

Only 1 blog to pass it on to today, had to work until 7pm, so if I search any more shan't get any beading done. The moon piece is progressing slowly. I've reached that point where I'm not sure of the next move but I have some ideas so I'll post a picture when it's moved to a more interesting point. The sunshine award is 2 posts below by now sorry. Help I've forgotten who I nominated, Whover you are I meant it sincerely. I've left a comment on your blog so you'll know (added Weds)

1 comment:

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook