Welcome

Welcome to my blog, random stuff about me and where I live, plus some bits about my jewellery.

Ley Holloway is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk

Sunday 24 January 2010

Need to come out of hibernation mode

I don't seem to be able to get moving this year, made a lot of jewellery for a craft fair in November and slowed right down after that. I've done a very little since then and can't seem to getmy mojo going again. Somebody give me a kick or some inspiration. This is a piece in progress, I love this stone, it shone out of a pebble ridge at the back of Sidmouth beach, I had to have it, sorry Sidmouth but I don't think it was much of a loss to your sea defences. I think the wire wrapping is working, not entirely sure where that tail is going to end up, possibly down parallel with the one coming up from the bottom. with a matching 'blob'

1 comment:

  1. When you say 'old' I think I could possibly beat you! I do not bead cabochans but I do think it is an amazing skill. I nearly took a course once with Debbie Cripps but it did not run.
    I am following you now on Twitter and here as we bead weavers need to stick together! Jean

    ReplyDelete

Ley Holloway's Fan Box

Ley Holloway on Facebook